The other day I ran across an interesting service:
“Find happiness by contemplating your mortality. Each day, we’ll send you five invitations to stop and think about death.”
It’s common to think of death as something to fear, but when we fear death (or anything), we give up our power to it. We can’t help but feel stressed. A much healthier approach would be to spend some time contemplating death so that you feel more comfortable with it. After all, it’s a natural part of life.
For most of my life I’ve been a seeker of knowledge that helps me live a more fulfilling life. Same as you, I expect. This search must include an examination of mortality and even an informed speculation of “the next chapter”.
I’m in a really good place with death and what I expect comes after death. While I do not expect my conclusions will necessarily work for you, I hope to provide some useful insight for you: From A Synopsis of Abraham-Hicks Teachings:
1. YOU ARE A PHYSICAL EXTENSION OF THAT WHICH IS NON-PHYSICAL.
2. YOU ARE HERE IN THIS BODY BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO BE HERE.
3. THE BASIS OF YOUR LIFE IS FREEDOM; THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE IS JOY.
4. YOU ARE A CREATOR; YOU CREATE WITH YOUR EVERY THOUGHT.
7. THE UNIVERSE ADORES YOU FOR IT KNOWS YOUR BROADEST INTENTIONS.
9. YOU ARE A CREATOR OF THOUGHTWAYS ON YOUR UNIQUE PATH OF JOY.
11. YOU MAY APPROPRIATELY DEPART YOUR BODY WITHOUT ILLNESS OR PAIN.
12. YOU CAN NOT DIE; YOU ARE EVERLASTING LIFE.
Is there evidence of life after death? Here’s an article in Huffpost that gives this question a serious analysis.
To live healthy, it is important to be at ease in life. There is no place for fear and that is something we control.
There is so much more to this subject than I’ve shared here. Please reach out to me if you’d like to discuss more.
Be First to Comment